Amy Guy

Raw Blog

Thursday, January 01, 1970

Current Status

Working: Nup
I've just returned from a stint being a Data Architect at the BBC, but now I'm focussing on PhD again.

Studying: YES
In the second year of my PhD, looking at how semantic web technologies can facilitate collaboration between creative content producers, and where social machines, online personas, and the contexts of identities and relationships come into all this.

Traveling / events: YES
I'll be in Italy for the ISWC in October (presenting at the Context, Interpretation and Meaning workshop).
I'll be in Santa Clara for TPAC, then San Francisco then Boston for a bit.
I'll be at WebWeWantFest in London in November.
Read about past events and past travel adventures.
Find out where I'm going next, events and adventures.

Writing: No
Unless academic papers count? (They don't, I'm talking about fiction here).
Read about my writing here.